Welding helmet is a gadget used for safety purposes during welding. It protects eyes, head and neck from burning, harmful radiations, sparks and heat. 3 m speedglas welding helmet 9002 NC is slim in design. Get the latest price
3 m speedglas welding helmet helmet 9002 NC is an advanced type of helmets. It is specially designed to protect from harmful rays. These rays include ultraviolet and infrared rays which emit during welding applications up to shade 12 in dark state. It has auto-darkening functions in it. This function helps to operate, manage and maintain.
It has multiple adjustment options in it. These options provide more comfort on headband and helmet. 3 m speedglas welding helmet 9002 NC has exhaust vent in it. Vent helps in reducing heat, fogging and humidity during welding. It has super high visibility in shade 3 during welding preparations and even after the welding applications.
Limitations of 3 m speed glass welding helmet 9002 NC:
- User instructions should be strictly followed.
- Technical Specifications and spare parts should be used conditionally. And instructions should be strictly followed.
- Product warranty and competency can be effected when substances not mentioned in the instructions or user manual interfere.
- Eye protectors used over ophthalmic glasses may affect the user’s eyes. It may cause hazard to the user.
- Severe eye injuries and vision loss can be caused in case of use outside of recommendations. It may include laser welding or cutting etc.
- Heavy duty-overhead welding using these helmets may cause severe burns if molten metal falls down as a result.
- In response to an arc, product may fail to switch to the dark state. In this case welding must be stopped immediately. And welding filter should be inspected according to the instructions described in user’s manual.
- Natural rubber latex is not used in the parts of helmet which contacts the user’s skin during application. So it is skin friendly yo use and not allergy causing for most people.
- Use of flash light in the welding area may cause problem. It may trigger the welding filter to flash again and again even when welding is not in process.
Well if you want a custom welding helmet you can visit this page to get best custom welding helmetsCheck Price